Optimator is a high precision instrument that, regardless of environmental conditions assures
precise sensor location (camera back focus, sensor flange depth) checking and adjustment.
The purpose of this instrument is:
- Check the Flange depth of the sensor.
- The max resolved number can be recorded (written down) for future reference.
- Generate reference frame.
- Check camera real resolution.
- Check camera light sensitivity.
- Make all tests identical, “laboratory condition” compliant regardless of location.
- Communicate sensor issues remotely by emailing reference frame grabs.
- Create sensor test standards that all digital cameras can be tested to.
Standard kit comes with PL adapter included.
D-tap charging cable included
Other charging options available.
Features neutral mounting system that allows it to be adapted to other cameras such as: